Milestone ID: 83
Our current database library of choice has a questionable future and it's a good time to look into integrating alternatives which have better support and more use.
Initially jooq was one of the libraries looked at for creating type safe queries but at the time our schema wasn't as well defined. We now have an example project (bridge-restore) which uses the jooq codegen and querying, and as such have a better idea of how to integrate it with the project.
- Create module for database entities created by jooq code generation (Issue TBD)
- Provide DAOs from database module for queries (Issue TBD)
- Test DAOs and queries (Issue TBD)
- Provide bindings for ModelAttributes to jOOQ query parameters (Issue TBD)
- Begin to replace queries with jOOQ DAOs (Issue TBD)
- Setup java beans to use the DAOs (Issue TBD)