StatusServlet should display correct depositor totals
The current totals shown are based off the paginated versions, and instead should reflect what the depositor actually has.
The way this currently works is by taking the active collections, adding up the total number of files and sizes, then updating the colgroup field. There is a CollectionCountContext which acts as a singleton for collection information, we could do the same for groups (keeping track of a minimal set of information and updating when applicable).
This would look like:
- New ServletContextListener for GroupContext
- SQL + Mapping for our query to get group information
- On init grab all group information
- Update for updating a single groups information
- Might be able to say if a collection has changed, update group... could be tricky though
- Get a bean from the GroupContext for use in the StatusServlet
- Read from this bean when setting group information